Friday, March 19, 2010


Martin Wong Silk Ties - Fashion Necktie Collection


Martin Wong silk ties have made their place in men's fashion neckwear for more than 15 years. This collection of neckties is designed in bold patterns and colored in soft hues.


With an accent on Art Deco style these neckties are very unique. This is a special collection not found anywhere else on-line and only available in one department store chain. Most designs are limited to one tie per design.

Each tie is a limited edition design fashioned in imported silk.
 
Martin Wong Ties at www.nicetiestore.com/martinwongties.html


Visit Ties.com to buy quallity neckties

8 comments :

  1. Are Martin Wong ties still being manufactured? I used to be able to purchse them in several national/regional department stores. I just assumed the company ent out of buiness. Does anyone know if the ties are still being designed and manufactured. I would like to know the current dispositon of the designer and manufacturer. Thanks! Harry Boles of Kernersville, NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these ties look great! I always have a hard time deciding between silk or cotton. I love ties that have a cool pattern or design on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love ties that have cool designs and made of silk generally i like black,gray,purple & red..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - Marty is still making neckties thank God. You can find them on our web site www.nicetiestore.com

    These ties are from a special collection that we were lucky enough to buy. Unfortunately Martin Wong has succumed to the forces of fashion and is making mostly Rep Stripe neckties now. Stay tyuned, as we are trying get more of these wonderful Panel Design ties.

    As well we are planning to publish an interview with Marty about his ties soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Martin Wong Ties...they are so cool. The colors and patterns are awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have about 300 more Martin Wong Ties to upload to our store www.nicetiestore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very delighted to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this brilliant read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.


    Formal Ties

    ReplyDelete
  8. I only lately commenced leaving comments! Makes me think a small significantly more about what I enjoyed and learned about the post! Amazing topic thanks!


    Suits for mens

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here