Thursday, July 7, 2011


The Carrot Tie

A Carrot Tie ?
 Another necktie of the Month from the Gun Carrying Librarian

I really have to have one of these for myself.  Where does this guy get these ties; a bacon tie, a carrot tie.  I thought that I had seen it all after 16 years selling neckties. - Jeffrey Hunter 

Necktie of the Month June 2010: Every now and then, you’ve just got to have some fun.   Here’s my 24-Carrot necktie.  No, not the “gold” variety, but the vegetable variety.  And wouldn’t it be nice if you could get your reccommended daily allowances of vegetables through osmosis?  I’d wear this tie everyday if that were the case....... read the entire post here and checkout the rest of his necties of the month and the other cool posts.

We do not have a carrot tie yet but we do have some cool novelty ties.  Wild Ties at Nice Tie Store


Visit Ties.com to buy quallity neckties

1 comment :

  1. You know I have lots of Men's ties in my fashion accessories wardrobe but don't have this kind of stylish and unique tie, really want to add this one in my men fashion accessories wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here